What do you say that today we get rid of Sunday Neurosis and just be proud of what we have accomplished this week? I want to get in the habit of starting to feel proud of what I’ve accomplished instead of only focusing on and worrying about what I haven’t finished or have yet to do.
This week I….
- Finished 5 more pages (and counting) of my thesis (the total as of now is 10 full pages)
- Finished all of my work for my Philosophy of Creativity Class last week despite having both my mom and aunt visit
- Attended two yoga classes and LOVED them
- Spoke back politely to a sales woman when she made a comment about my body and how I shouldn’t be in the “petite” section
- Went to New York with my aunt and successfully navigated my way around town
- Ran almost three miles in total during the week
- Bought some new clothes for my college senior pictures next week and tried to be positive even though my body image was really bad that day
- Purchased a Fair Trade and great quality yoga mat
- Went to see Wicked (which I have been wanting to see for years)
- Drove my mom to the airport and had a great time with a great friend